Grace in Small Things
Ten To Go
1) Love being Manager on Duty/c I get caught up on my GiST's. As the count down begins on the last of this year long commitment I'm sadden to think it's nearing the end. As much as it aggravates me at times, such as when I open my notebook and realize I have not written a single thing about Tuesday or see only a line or two jotted down for Sunday - as much as it aggravates me, I am going to miss looking for the good or the barely averting disaster on a daily basis. On the other hand, it means my year long absence from blogging is also coming to an end! I am ready to return. Not that I have much left to say or my life has taken a drastic turn and has become interesting - no, I just miss writing.
2) I woke up a trifle before 4am this morning and could not go back to sleep. I got up and washed the "rest of the dishes" (we won't go there) and got on FB. I revisited my cousins pictures he had posted. I ran across one of me, a 14 year old lass of a girl, visiting New York after I graduated from 8th grade. It was a graduation present - three weeks in NYC with my Aunts and Uncles and cousins.
3) When I finally made it home last night (one of those 14 hour days) I caught the first UK basketball game on tv (for me)! They were pretty dern good! Oh boy - the season is upon us.
4) Joe brought home some bar-b-que from a cook out at his work. it was simply fabulous!
5) CD's are buy one get one 1/2 off at the Bucket. Woo hoo. (Amazon side business)