Tuesday, November 02, 2010

October 22

Friday finally arrived
Grace in Small Things
329/365

1) Thank God for No-Fault days in lieu of sick days and or vaca days.
2) Fed Ex/Kinko or what ever they call it now - it rocks!
3) A great lunch at the Career Day. Our booth was great! People who entered the room we were stationed in made a bee line for our glittery and snazzy jewelry display. I talked a lot and realized how much I love to just schmooze with people. I find that I run off my sales pitch, telling about Stella and Dot and the opportunity and show off the jewelry then I ask them, "What kind of work are you looking for?" " Where are you from?" "How did you end up in C-ville?" I love it.
4) "Borrowed" black table cloth from Mall - thank God!
5) Met a bunch of characters from the area. Need to really get some game plan together regarding networking.

No comments: